Aditya Training Experts also Offers job oriented and placement Focused Python course in Guntur. Moreover Aditya Training Experts got first place in Python training in Guntur. In Python Course we train Core Python, Advanced Python Programming With latest Trends. Our Python course content created by industry experts, to full fill industry expectations. Such detailed Advanced Python Programming course, helped our students secured jobs in various companies. Moreover the trainers at Aditya Training Experts are subject specialist and corporate professionals. They provide in depth training in Python Course in Guntur.
In Python course we will train Python Introduction, File Operations and Sequences, Object Oriented Programming, Sorting, Errors, Statistics, Machine Learning With Python and Web Scripting.. We Provide equal importance to all topics. Of course we provide printed materials also. Moreover we provide AC classrooms with good study atmosphere. Additionally we provide high configure lab with 40+ systems. At Aditya Training Experts, faculties will give you best support in lab sessions.
Register to Get New Batch Timings. 955 353 3539
Python Course Curriculum is created by 12 years industry Expert. Join Aditya Training Experts to become Expert in Python course. Moreover Aditya Training Experts is one of the best computer training institute in Guntur offering Python Course Since 2006.
Python Course in GUNTUR, Python Programming in Guntur, Python Training Institute in Guntur, Python Coaching in Guntur @ Aditya Training Experts
- In Brief What is Python?
- About Birth of Python
- Overall Python Timeline
- In Brief Features of Python
- About Versions of Python
- About Installation of Python
- Overall about Python Documentation
- About Getting Help
- In Brief Python Editors and IDEs
- About Basic Syntax
- In Brief about Running a Python Script
- About Python Scripts on UNIX/Windows
- About Keywords
- Overall about Data Types
- About Variables
- In brief about Naming Conventions
- About Print(),Type(),Id() Functions
- Overall Input(), Raw input() functions
- In Brief about Conversion functions
- About Del Keyword
- In Brief about What is String?
- About Single-quoted string literals
- Overall about Tripe-quoted string literals
- In Brief about String Indexing
- about String Slicing
- In Brief about Working with String Functions
- Overall about Working with String Methods
- About Arithmetic Operators
- In Brief about Relational Operators
- Overall about Logical Operators
- About Assignment Operators
- In Brief about Short Hand Assignment Operators
- Overall about Bitwise Operators
- About Membership Operators
- In Brief about Identity Operators
- About Flow Control
- In Brief about Conditional Statements
- (Simple if, if…else, if…elif…)
- Overall about Looping Statements (while loop, while … else, for loop,infinite loop, nested loops)
- About Break
- About Pass
- About Sequences
- Overall about Lists
- In Brief about Tuples
- About Indexing and Slicing
- Overall about Iterating through a sequence
- In Brief about Functions for all sequences
- About Operators and keywords for sequences
- In Brief about xrange() function
- About Nest sequences
- In Brief List comprehensions
- Overall about Generator expressions
- About Dictionaries
- When to use dictionaries
- Overall about Creating Dictionaries
- About Getting dictionary values
- In Brief about Iterating through a dictionary
- Overall about Reading file data into a dictionary
- About Counting with dictionaries
- In Brief About sets
- About Creating sets
- Overall Working with sets
About Functions in Python
- About Defining a function
- Overall about Calling a function
- In Brief about Function Parameters
- About Returning Values
- Overall about Variables scope
- In Brief about Call by value
- About Call by reference
- Overall about Passing collections to a function
- In Brief Passing functions to function
- About Lamda function
- What is a module?
- About Creating user defined module
- In Brief about Setting path
- Overall about import statements
- About Module search path From … Import
- Overall about Module Aliases
- In Brief about Dir function
- Overall about Working with Standard modules
- In Brief About (Math, Random, Date and time, Os and sys, String,)
- Overall about Syntax Errors
- What is Exception?
- About Need of Exception handling
- In Brief about Predefined Exceptions
- Overall about Predefined Exceptions Hierarchy
- About Except, try, finally clause
- Overall about Handling Multiple Exceptions
- In Brief about User defined Exceptions
- About Raise, assert statements
- About Opening a file
- Overall about Closing a file
- In Brief about Writing data to files
- About Reading a data from files
- In Brief about Tell(),Seek() functions
- About Working with Directories
Advanced Python Course
- About Object Oriented programming
- In Brief about Defining Classes
- Overall about Creating object
- About Class methods and data
- In Brief about Static methods
- Overall about Private methods
- In Brief Constructors
- About Destructors
- In Brief about Inheritance
- Overall Types of inheritances
- In Brief about Polymorphism (over loading & over riding)
- About Data hiding
- What is regular expression?
- About Wild card characters
- In Brief about Forming regular expressions
- Overall about Character classes
- About Quantifiers
- In Brief about Greedy matches
- Overall about Grouping
- About Match, Search functions
- In Brief about Matching vs. searching
- About Sub functions
- In Brief about Splitting a string
- About Replacing text
- In Brief about Flags
- About Defining a thread
- In Brief about Starting a thread
- Overall about Threading module
- About Threads synchronization
- In Brief about Multi threaded priority queue
- About Basics of database
- In Brief about Connections
- Overall about Executing queries
- In Brief about Transaction management
- Overall about GUI Introductions
- In Brief about GUI Controls Examples
- About Working with XML Data
- In Brief about Serializing Objects (Pickling)
- About Python and the Web
- Working with CGI
- CGI Uploading File
- In Brief about CGI Sending Mails
- About Python Testing & Debugging
- Overall Debugging concepts with examples
- About Python Testing Concepts and Unit Test Examples
Python Course in Guntur, Python Training in Guntur, Python Institutes in Guntur – Aditya Training Experts
Aditya Training Experts also offers real time and Job Oriented Python Course in Guntur. Python is one of the top 3 Programming Languages of 2018. Moreover Python is a high-level programming language created by Guido van Rossum. With dynamic semantics, Python is an interpreted object-oriented language. Compared to Java, Python is more user-friendly and easy to learn. Additionally for developing Web applications or client-server interaction interface mainly we are using Python.
Python mainly used for developing desktop applications, web applications, scientific and numeric applications. Python is a scripting language like PHP, Perl and Ruby. Many MNC Companies like Facebook, Google, Youtube, Spotify and Quora uses python for developing their Websites.
Python Course duration:
Normal Track: 45 Days, Fast Track: 30 Days.
Python Course Batch Timings :
8 AM, 10 AM, 11 AM, 5 PM, 6 PM, 7 PM, 8 PM.
Python Course Fee: 4000 Rs
Advantages at Aditya Training Experts
- Qualitative Faculties with Upgraded Labs.
- Moreover We Provide Books and Course Materials.
- Classes limited to 10 – 15 students for better individual attention
- Additionally we Provide Real time Training with Live Examples.
- Quality of Training as per International Standards.
- Additionally we provide Running notes in the class room
- Students satisfaction is the ultimate goal for us.
- Moreover Business ethics is more important than money.
- Help students to reach their true potential with Personality Development.
- Help students to become entrepreneurs with motivation and support.
- Additionally we provide Industrial visits.
- International Certification.
- Additionally we provide Placement assistance.
Call us 955 353 3539 for free demo class.
Moreover Students can attend our Free Demo Sessions to Experience the Quality of our Training.